[BKARTS] 40" Jacques Board Shear for sale

FOR SALE:

John Jacques 40" cast iron board shear, in very good condition. The
wooden top Jacques board shear is a heavy duty cutter designed to cut
through heavy-weight book-binding board and batches of paper up to 1/4"
thick. The shears come equipped with a foot clamp, a front and back stop and
a repeat-cut side guide. The blade is 40" and the wooden top is 42" x 36".

Although I do not have a photo, a photo of an identical 40" John Jacques
board shear that is at the Emory University Conservation Library website can
be seen at : http://web.library.emory.edu/preservation/images/Mvc-001s.jpg

I would like to get between $1750 and $2000 for it or best offer. The board
shear is located in the New York City metro area and can be seen by
appointment by calling me at 845.876.2719

Thank you,

Phil Zimmermann

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .    .

Philip Zimmermann
6455 Montgomery Street
Rhinebeck NY 12572

T :   845.876.2719