Re: [BKARTS] parchment paper in spanish

Well, according to the U of Chicago dictionary, parchment is "pergamino" in Spanish. Paper is "papel," so I suppose "papel de pergamino" is what you want.

Matthew

"Well, I learned a lot. . . . You'd be surprised. They're all individual countries."
Ronald Reagan, on returning from a trip to South America

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004