[BKARTS] Paper Pleasures is closing

It is with great regret and some relief that I announce the store closing
sale of Paper Pleasures. To date no knight has come forward to purchase the store
and so we have begun a large STORE CLOSING SALE: everything is at least 10%
off, some things are more. Now is the time to come in if there is something
wonderful you have been meaning to purchase.

Our lease is up on August 31. We do plan to sell the fixtures also. If there
is something you want, leave a note with your telephone number and the item(s)
you are interested in acquiring.

We have had a wonderful 8 year, met many extraordinary people and
participated in many creative endeavers. We do plan to let people know more about venders
and where to find things closer to the end of August--make sure you are on
our mailing and e-mail lists.

Thank you so much for participating in this amazing journey.

Alice
Paper Pleasures       www.paper-pleasures.com
270 Columbine Street
Denver, CO 80206