From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Jennybean
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:53 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Bounce sheets and other alternatives

I can't use these things for anything, because the smell drives me
nuts and triggers a migraine.
However, I have a friend who is an elementary school  teacher and
swears by them-- I don't know about dissolving soap scum, but all
that anti-static stuff is true.  They are magic for picking up
spilled glitter during those "working with children around the
holiday" projects.

And even more convenient is that they work better *after* they have
been used-- so to save them from the drier when they are but a shell
of what they were before makes it even more attractive, perhaps? I
don't know. Oh, and they don't have to be "Bounce"-- any drier sheet
will do, I think.

Now when I have a  really moldy book, (and realize I haven't worked
with anything of real value here yet,) I just throw it in the freezer
for a couple of days. Why is that bad, because I'm sure it is...
-Jenny

--

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004