Re: [BKARTS] EQUIPMENT AUCTION

Peter,

Alrighty what?

If you are speaking of how many times I posted my equipment auction, once was
to add items to the list and the other two were to show changes in the
current bid. Did I bother anyone beside you?

Since when is there a problem with the number of times someone posts? I
thought I was performing a service by making this equipment available in a way that
everyone has a chance at getting some of it. Perhaps this equipment holds no
interest for you but, what about others?

I realize you are the moderator, but really Peter, don't you think it should
be up to the members to decide what is posted and how often? If the other
group members feel the same as you, I will bow to your will and sell these items
elsewhere.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/