Re: [BKARTS] EQUIPMENT AUCTION

Ed,

Actually, I was getting a bit annoyed. Typically, folks run their
auctions on Ebay (or some other auction site) and just use the list to
let people know what's for sale...once.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand
http://www.dreamingmind.com
http://www.hughstump.com
(510) 537-9711

On Jul 21, 2004, at 7:36 PM, Ed Stansell wrote:

Peter,

Alrighty what?

If you are speaking of how many times I posted my equipment auction,
once was
to add items to the list and the other two were to show changes in the
current bid. Did I bother anyone beside you?

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004