Re: [BKARTS] EQUIPMENT AUCTION

There is a sale site set up for members of the Yahoo Bookbinding Group.
 It's free.  An announcement made on either this list or the other
would draw interested people.

Carol

--------

On Wednesday, July 21, 2004, at 07:36 PM, Ed Stansell wrote:

Peter,

Alrighty what?

If you are speaking of how many times I posted my equipment auction,
once was
to add items to the list and the other two were to show changes in the
current bid. Did I bother anyone beside you?

Since when is there a problem with the number of times someone posts? I
thought I was performing a service by making this equipment available
in a way that
everyone has a chance at getting some of it. Perhaps this equipment
holds no
interest for you but, what about others?

I realize you are the moderator, but really Peter, don't you think it
should
be up to the members to decide what is posted and how often? If the
other
group members feel the same as you, I will bow to your will and sell
these items
elsewhere.

Regards,

Ed