Re: [BKARTS] Bounce sheets and other alternatives

I have only used the drier sheets to keep mice out of my barn and the
basement of a motorhome. Maybe it is magical thinking but I haven't had
return visits after putting the sheets out- and of course the ducks
smell a bit sweeter than they used to.....
lurker
vickiv

Signa Houghteling wrote:

I'm going to try the freezer.  Remember, this is how water damaged books are
saved.  I don't think it can do any harm, although I'm open to other
expertise.

I hate the smell of the drier sheets too, and have never used them.  I
wondered if there was a no-odor kind and will look the next time I'm at the
grocery store.

Signa

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004