Re: [BKARTS] EQUIPMENT AUCTION

Ed,

It's completely up to the moderator what can be posted, how often, and
who can post.  Yes, really, that's the moderator's job, so I really
shouldn't need to say that, yes, you were bothering me.  However, you
asked.

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com Updated 6.2004 Paintings, Drawings, Prints, Artist's Books http://www.printartsnw.org/ Gallery + Studio of Northwest Print Council

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004