[BKARTS] Gandhi Quote?

Please excuse any cross posting.

I apologize that this is not bookbinding related, but I'm hoping
someone on this list can help me with a quote from Mahatma Gandhi. It
goes something like:

"Being the lone voice in a crowd, does not make you wrong."

I would like to find the exact wording and where/when it originates
from. I've tried Google, but with no success.

Thank you,
Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung