[BKARTS] Color!!!

I would like to commend the designer's of the recent GBW Journal to feature
Suzanne Moore's pastepapers croppings to  grace the cover, it is simply
beauitful... Suzanne deserves the color grids which delights our eyes and
spirits. She is a bird with a wide wing span.We are so lucky to have her.

I hope to see more colorful publications in the future.

sincerely,

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004