Re: [BKARTS] Gandhi Quote?

Frank,

Didn't find your exact quote but rather a parallel one:
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor
does truth become error because nobody will see it.

http://www.mahatma.org.in/quotes/quotes.jsp?link=qt

None of the quote sites seemed to make any effort to identify the
source of their Gandhi quotes.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx