Re: [BKARTS] musty smells

I have heard of this method, too, but since I don't know what
kitty litter contains, I would not bury my books in it.
I might use it as an absorbant like the baking soda without
the book coming in contact with the litter, but baking soda
has been around longer than kitty litter, so I make that
suggestion as preferable.

Jane Brown
brownjm@xxxxxxxx

--On Thursday, July 22, 2004 5:25 PM +0200 "Maurene Fritz/Yehuda Miklaf"