[BKARTS] Musty smells

Hello-

I recently purchased a home which turned out to have a terrible mold problem.  We tried everything to get rid of it. But when I opened one of my books and the musty smell made me cough, that was the last straw.  Some one lent me an "ozonater" which I ran over several weeks and it took care of all the mustiness in the books (and the mold in the rooms)and seemed have no short term negative effects.  I know large doses of ozone can effect some pigments adversely, but I don't think the concentration was high enough to do this.  It was truly miraculous.  Does any one know if there could be long term effects from this treatment?

Sybil Archibald
www.manuscriptarts.net/sybil.htm

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004