[BKARTS] auctions

I like the way Karen approaches her sales/auctions.  She makes one
mention of items we can look forward to on e-bay - a sort of
pre-announcement.  On the other hand if there is something special she
thinks might be of interest she singles it out and invites a private
response.  Rebecca Shaffer

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004