Re: [BKARTS] auctions

J,

I have used ebay a lot. It is not a good market for higher priced items in
the bookbinding category. The time that I was speaking of spending was going
through this bindery which is jam packed with just about every item known to man
and deciding values, what to sell what to give away and what to throw away,
getting pictures, etc. Listing them is the least consideration.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung