Re: [BKARTS] Gandhi Quote?

Hi Helen!

I think the second one may be the quote I'm looking for! Thanks to you
and everyone else who had suggestions - some did lead me to some very
weird web sites!

Part of me still likes my version: "Being the lone (dissenting) voice
in a crowd does not make you wrong." (two versions!). So folks, you've
seen it here first - my first quotable quote in print - well electrons
anyway!

Thanks again!
Frank
Lehmann Bindery

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:46:36 +1000, Frog Pond wrote:
> Frank
>
> Do you think either of the following might be what you're looking for?
> I realise they are not the same, but do express the same philosophy.
>
> An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does
> truth become error because nobody sees it.
>
> Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
>
> Cheers
>
> Helen

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004