Re: [BKARTS] Archival Testing of Book Materials

There is a huge amount of information out there about all of these.
Unfortunately, it is not all in the same place.  And moreover, as the
products change (and they do), the information available becomes
outdated and new tests have to be made.  And research turns up new
information about old theories, causing all kinds of reevaluations of
materials and methods.  There is no end, and consequently, there are no
definitive answers.

One can get really frustrated about this, or become complacent, or do
the best possible with what is known or thought to be true at a given
time.

I don't know of any single source (or even a few sources), but maybe
someone else does.  I have a wall full of books and journals that I
study, and I am sure others do also.  And my library continually grows
larger.

Carol
Eugene, OR

=========