Re: [BKARTS] Portland Events

This is sort of book related -- there's a great bookplates exhibit at
the Multnomah County Library, Collins Gallery, 3rd floor.

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com Updated 6.2004 Paintings, Drawings, Prints, Artist's Books http://www.printartsnw.org/ Gallery + Studio of Northwest Print Council

On Jul 25, 2004, at 8:40 PM, Kevin Thomas wrote:

Hey Gang,

I'm heading to Portland, OR later this week for business and wondered
if
there are any book arts exhibits currently going on. I've been to all
the
great book related stores in town, but wondered if there is anything
else
going on.

Thanks,

Kevin Thomas