[BKARTS] auctions

If it should be of interest to enough people, I can offer the online
auction platform used for the BenefitEvents.com website
(http://benefitevents.com), to manage a regular online auction
devoted to bookmaking tools, equipment, supplies, ephemera, &etc.

This could be a once yearly (quarterly?) affair. Unlike ebay, it
would be "curated". If you have items substantial enough to merit
this form of sale, please contact me OFFLIST.

If there is a sufficient initial pool of interesting items, I will
follow up with an announcement to the list, to permit extended
solicitation and vetting of lots, as well as appropriate planning and
publicity.

Please feel free to add any suggestions. I am always dismayed to see
ebay being used as a vehicle for the sale of items that deserve a
more "refined" and trustworthy environment.

This is a good opportunity to take advantage of the 1000 or so daily
unique visitors to the Colophon Page website.

Regards,
Jim
--
http://colophon.com  Colophon Page