[BKARTS] M. Swift & Sons - Re: [BKARTS] Unknown dealer

M. Swift & Sons, Inc.: An international distributor of Swift Gold Leaf and
Roll Gold to businesses and individuals. We are also a leading manufacturer
of Hot Die Stamping Foils for marking paper, leather, wood, cloth,
plastics, and other materials.

<http://www.mswiftandsons.com/>