[BKARTS] Vandercook 219 For Sale in RI

I am reducing the size of my studio and so need to sell my Vandercook
219. It is a beautiful old flat bed cylinder press from the early 20's.
It needs new rubber rollers, though they still work well for wood and
linoleum blocks. They should be replaced for finer work. I need to sell
this very soon, so I will consider all offers.

Email for pictures or call if you want to come by and have a look.
Jessica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   telephone:401-723-0489

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004