Re: [BKARTS] Cialux & Iris (rayon paper backed) bookcloth

Moni,

My opinion:  While these materials are quite hansome, they are far too
delicate to withstand handling during binding much less even normal use.

I believe they were intended more for machine production than hand binding.
But of course, that is just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung