Re: [BKARTS] Cialux & Iris (rayon paper backed) bookcloth

I've had better luck with the Japanese cloths available through Hiromi,
Campbell-Logan, and, I think also, Talas.  Some are incredibly weak and
will wear out the corners very quickly.  Others are pretty durable (I
used a shantung-type slub for a travel journal which I carried around
France for 3 weeks, using it daily).  I've also used the smooth finish
cloths for small items that I carry around a lot.  These cloths are
more forgiving than the Cialux and Iris, and I like them a lot better.

I've had no problem whatever working the Cialux and Iris, but I prefer
the Japanese cloths.

Carol
Eugene, OR

=======