Re: [BKARTS]

I will be in Portland the week before the AMerican Thanksgiving in November. Does anyone know of any short courses in bookbinding at that time in Portland or close by?
Dave
At 11:58 AM 7/29/04 -0400, you wrote:
>I will be visiting Portland, Maine next month and wondered if there are any book arts events currently going on.
>Also, whether there are any paper stores worth visiting.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Monique de Grace

>                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
>         Worldwide Springback Bind-O-Rama and Online Exhibition
>            Full information at <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004
>
>      Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA  V8Z 2N4
(250) 888-9380
http://www.webvictoria.com/beddall

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you
may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.
John Quincy Adams, 1767 - 1848

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004