[BKARTS] Alberta College of Art and Design

Hello,
I have been making books ever since I was a child - not a conscious thing,
but a reflex for me.  I was pleased to discover this community of
bookbinders/artists and have found this email service useful.  I am
currently in Australia, and have recently received a scholarship to study at
Alberta College of Art and Design from January 2005.  I am keen to find out
much about local bookarts and arts- exhibitions, galleries, paper suppliers,
wholesale paper suppliers?, and any recommendations of what not to miss. Si
if you are familiar with the area and could recommend some galleries, or
hidden treasures, I would appreciate the information.
Thanks.
Natalie Reid

Searching for that dream home? Try   http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au  for
all your property needs.