Re: [BKARTS] Sale of used bookbinding eauipment

Betsy,

Congratulations!  You have won the bidding on the small litho stone. ($40.00)

Please e-mail your full name, address, etc., for shipping. Please include
e-mail address and phone number. After we have your shipping information, we will
e-mail the shipping cost.

Payment may be made with certified check or money order. If you wish to pay
by personal check, please allow time for the check to clear.

Best wishes,

Ed Stansell
2525 Ebright Road
Craft Bookbinding Co.