[BKARTS] Seeking Information

Last month San Francisco artist Ruth Temple contacted me in response
to a help wanted I placed on Book List for a person to create mailing labels.

After sending her my mailing list she has neither done the work
or responded to any email or phone calls.
I am concerned and wondered if anyone on the List knows Ruth
and might give me information about contacting her.

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N
http://www.craftsreport.com/february03/profile.html