[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for August

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists,

The August page of the Convivio Bookworks Book of Days is now posted to
the Convivio Bookworks website. We, meanwhile, happen to be in Maine: a
big change from the summer heat in Lake Worth, but will be beginning to
make our way back home again tomorrow, down through New England and
onboard a ferry that will leave us off at the eastern edge of Long
Island, New York. By Friday, it's back to work.

Find the August page, where our focus this month is on the fascinating
Japanese festival of Obon, click on this link:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

>From there, click on "About Us," then find "Book of Days: August" in
the usual Book of Days place. And good summer days to you all!

Convivio Bookworks
Lake Worth, Florida
http://www.conviviobookworks.com

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung