Re: [BKARTS] Finishing Tools for Sale

Dear Frank:
  Below is what I'm getting from you.
Jet

--

Jet Wimp
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from
the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.
 ìBut they are identical,î the owner protested.
 ìNo,î Magritte insisted.  ìThis oneís been stared at.î

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004