Re: [BKARTS] Finishing Tools for Sale

Hi Jet,

For some reason your email program has truncated it at the first line.
I think it might have something to do with the extra "=20" it is also
adding in for a soft carriage return.

Try adding in the second line to the end of the first in your browser.
Otherwise, try searching on ebay for item # 8122473244

I hope this helps!
Frank
Lehmann Bindery

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3D75576&item=3D81224=
>>  73244&rd=3D1&ssPageName=3DWDVW
>>
>>  =46rom there, you can find the others by clicking on the link =93View=20
>>  seller=92s other items=94
>>
>>  Frank Lehmann
>>  Lehmann Bindery
>>
>>               ***********************************************
>>                                     =20
>>                         Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
>>           Worldwide Springback Bind-O-Rama and Online Exhibition
>>              Full information at <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>>                     ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004
>>                                     =20
>>        Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>>               ***********************************************
>
> --

> Jet Wimp
> Philadelphia, PA  19139
>
>  The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in
> Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from
> the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back
> counter.
>  ìBut they are identical,î the owner protested.
>  ìNo,î Magritte insisted.  ìThis oneís been stared at.î

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004