Re: [BKARTS] Cialux & Iris (rayon paper backed) bookcloth

Hi. Our many thanks to everyone who kindly offered their advice regarding
Cialux and Iris. You all offered a wealth of information that was most
helpful! As a result, we are going to go ahead with the rayon bookcloths
since they certainly achieve our desire for stylish looks. We will use the
advice we've gained to help avoid any issues we might find in their use.

Many thanks again,
Moni Hogg
Indigo Lane Ltd

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung