[BKARTS] bookbinding links from Metafilter.com

Within the last 24 hours Richard Minsky's site was posted to
Metafilter.  <http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/34755>

Also, someone posted the link to the 22nd Annual Excellence in Book Design in Canada, <http://www.alcuinsociety.com/Activities/2004Catalog/2004winners.htm> Limited edition Winner can be found here: <http://www.alcuinsociety.com/Activities/2004Catalog/NotesLimited.htm#1>

About a week ago there was a nice set of links concerning pop-up books and Victorian bookbinding, <http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/34629>

Lastly, doing a quick search for bookbinding on Metafilter I found this wide ranging post <http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/28496> that included this gem of a link to British Bookbindings 16th-19th Century <http://special.lib.gla.ac.uk/exhibns/bindings/index.html>

I take no responsibility for any loss of production due to extensive web surfing. ;-)

- Duncan
--
"Oh boy, sleep!  That's where I'm a Viking!"   - Ralph Wiggum (The Simpsons)

http://www.campbell-logan.com
http://www.tvjunkie.net

Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
Minneapolis, MN