Date:    Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:42:01 -0400
From:    Philip Zimmermann <pzimmermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: List of institutions that have "Special Collection"

Hello all,

Would anyone know if there is a resource available that would list all
collections,  educational institutions and/or libraries that have 'Special
Collections' or other archives of artists' books or bookworks?

Many thanks,

Phil Zimmermann

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004