Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Aug 2004 to 2 Aug 2004 (#2004-209)

Thanks be, Alice and I have connected and her database is created and
safely on its way.
There was an intermittent problem with my email server, and her emails
to me were delayed.

-Ruth Temple
Ru Temple Design Studio
San Francisco, CA