Re: [BKARTS] bookbinding links from Metafilter.com

>Within the last 24 hours Richard Minsky's site was posted to
>Metafilter.  <http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/34755>

Duncan, it was amazing!  Actually the most hits have come from their home
page at
http://www.metafilter.com/

I discovered it through my web stats, and succumbed today to the "loss of
production" you correctly disclaim responsibility for. These kids are great
fun to look at and follow through their cyberlinks. It warms the cockles of
my heart to see their commitment to flat out blurt.

My webstats show that so far there have been 750 referrals from the
metafilter links, of which 42 come from the "discussion" page
http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/34755 and the rest from the home page.
What's interesting is that a lot of the blogheads have reposted the links,
and have discussions about the work on their blogs, so I expect today alone
to have over a thousand sessions from new users due to this. The nice thing
about web stats is that you get to learn about all the people that link to
your site.

I couldn't help but follow a lot of their other links, because it's such an
interesting crowd-- a lot of young musicians, designers, and generally a
hot sexy scene....

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com