[BKARTS] special collections

The most useful resource I am aware of is Ash's Guide to Subject
Collections. This will be available at the reference desk of your
library (it's available at the main branch of the NYC Public Library
on 42nd st.) I used it when I was sending prospectuses (prospectii?)
and it was invaluable.

The only refrences to it on the Web indicate a last edition date of
1992. But this will be fine. There does not seem to be an equivalent
resource online.

Regards,
Jim
--