[BKARTS] wooden type to sell

Hello again,
I had no idea there was such interest in wooden type! I have received about 20 replies to
my first post. I have found that responders want more specific info about the type/fonts... so I am
going to sort out the six boxes I have and photograph each font in a group. I sorted some tonight, and found
that I have even more sizes than than I thought. (It's been a year or so since I collected and boxed the type).

Sorry my first post was a bit premature, I will be back in touch with those who responded when I have more
specific info and better images.
Thank you for your interest.
Jere Lykins

PO. Box 490387