[BKARTS] 100% Pure Cotton Rag Paper - No Additives

Hello,

I'm looking for a source of pure cotton/linen rag fiber paper -- no
pigments, no fillers, no sizing, no additives of any sort -- with a
smooth surface, excellent formation, and in the .003" - .012" thickness
range.   I know such paper can be specially ordered from someone making
paper by hand, but this is expensive and the formation is usually
inconsistent.  I'm hoping to find this paper through a mould made or
machine made papermaker.

Thank you.

T. A. Brown
Franconia, New Hampshire  USA