Re: [BKARTS] 100% Pure Cotton Rag Paper - No Additives

Contact Cone Editions Press, and ask them who the papermaker down the
road, in Vermont, is.

www.cone-editions.com
Call(802) 439-5751
Fax(802) 439-6501
mail at:
Cone Editions Press
PO Box 51
East Topsham, VT 05076

I was there at a workshop in May, and some of the
participants stopped at a this small papermaker.

Good Luck

Steve Harris

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 21:39, Timothy Arthur Brown wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a source of pure cotton/linen rag fiber paper -- no
> pigments, no fillers, no sizing, no additives of any sort -- with a
> smooth surface, excellent formation, and in the .003" - .012" thickness
> range.   I know such paper can be specially ordered from someone making
> paper by hand, but this is expensive and the formation is usually
> inconsistent.  I'm hoping to find this paper through a mould made or
> machine made papermaker.
>
> Thank you.
>
> T. A. Brown
> Franconia, New Hampshire  USA