[BKARTS] (no subject)

Dear Linda:  I use a small drill bit all the time for punching holes.  It's
important to hold the pages down near the hole you're drilling.  And I would
suggest turning the book upside down and going in the back cover, since the hole
is neater on the way out.  Never had a problem.
Judith

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004