Re: [BKARTS] 100% Pure Cotton Rag Paper - No Additives

Hi Ed,

Without sizing, you've got waterleaf.  I didn't use the term
"waterleaf", though, since I wanted to be specific about wanting a paper
that is nothing but pure cellulose and, by some definitions at least,
waterleaf may have a _small_ amount of sizing in it.

But the question remains, do you know a place where I can purchase this
paper produced on a cylinder-mould or Fourdrinier machine?

T. A. Brown
Franconia, New Hampshire  USA

Ed Stansell wrote:

T.A. Brown,

I may be mistaken, but without sizing, all you've got is pulp.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung