Re: [BKARTS] what's this measurement?

Book club editions have different measurements than the originals  Could this
be the situation?

--

Jet Wimp
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from
the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.
 But they are identical, the owner protested.
 No, Magritte insisted.  This ones been stared at.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004