[BKARTS] Edge Painting

Hello!  I have a client who is demanding edge painting on her wedding
invitations and I am seriously growing grey hairs trying to figure out how
to set up the sheets (and what medium to use) to get the edges painted
without bleeding.  I have never done this before and the technique is
completely eluding me. Any assistance would be *so* appreciate.  This woman
is going to send me to the looney bin! :)

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004