[BKARTS] workshop for slip covers

Saturday I attended a workshop on making book slipcovers... a style called chemise and matchbox. It was run by Pam Barrios of Utah. This workshop was sponsored by the Midwest group of the Guild of Bookworkers, and was held at the U. of Iowa's Center for the Book in Iowa City. If you ever get a chance to attend this workshop by Pam in some other place, you should. It was very task oriented, easy to understand, and by the end of the day, we each had made two of these slipcovers, in different sizes. I highly recommend her.
John Deason, Prairie Rose Press, Muscatine, Iowa

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004