[BKARTS] Fwd: Re: what's this measurement?

Dear Frank
Thanks for referring to us at Oak Knoll. We have just published the 8th
edition of John Carter's ABC for Book Collectors which is great for
defining terms.
See http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=75338&d_currency=
Also might want to see the one we did for bookbinding by Jane Greenfield.
ABC of Bookbinding
http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=49915&d_currency=

Best wishes,
Bob Fleck