[BKARTS] shelf life of miraculon polymer plates

Ahoy!

I have some Miraculon Polymer plates that have been safely hidden away in a light-tight place for a few years.  Do you think they're still useable?  I don't have access to a platemaker anymore but was going to send them off to Community Print in Olympia, Wa.

I would hate to waste their time or resources with bad plates though!

Anyone know how long they're good for?

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004