Re: [BKARTS] Printing for eternity

While I enjoy the questions about practice and technique much of the time,
what fascinates me the most are those questions that on the surface appear
prosaic and, under examination by the lively and diverse intellects here blossom
into the metaphysical. Questions like this one get me thinking about how long is
long, what can be imagined to survive and in what form, the breadth of
communication forms over millenia and who or what will be there to notice. Thanks
all of you for being there in all your brilliance! Barbara Harman

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004