Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 8 Aug 2004 to 9 Aug 2004 (#2004-216)

Hello

I read the digest but dont post often.
I just took a class with Carol Barton  at Arrowmont in Gatlinburg
Tn.(www.arrowmont.org)
It was a wonderful class in a great place.
We learned pop-up techniques and got a preview of Carol's new book. It will
be very hands on and like all her projects very well thought out. I can wait
to see it.
What a treat to make books with someone I have admired on-line
Sukey

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004