Re: [BKARTS] Printing for eternity

I can't see offset plates as a good alternative. The original post
suggested that the image is etched on the plates. Actually, the image
is held by a photo emulsion. This is not likely to be a great long-term
medium.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand
http://www.dreamingmind.com
http://www.hughstump.com
(510) 537-9711

I thought the idea of using offset printing plates was interesting.  I
spoke
with our pressman about it, and he said there was no reason you
couldn't cut
the plates to whatever size you wanted them and drill holes for the
binding.

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004